1. Have Bangs, Glasses, Be Smart, Funny and Understand the magic of sarcasm.
12. OH THIS IS HARD. Morrissey, Young Robert Smith, Younger Jude Law, Dale Gribble and Cristiano Ronaldo.
16. What if I had not gotten so depressed junior and senior year of high school. Would the path I choose in life been different now? Would I be in a better place or was the depression just a sign of the future I started to see and dread?
19. LEICA. I LUST AFTER A FUCKING LEICA. IF I COULD HAVE A LEICA M7 and M9 ID BE SO HAPPY. Also I guess like a car and stuff like that but mostly i lust after cameras.
30. Hitting 500 posts or 500 users on internet arch for my grand post of epic grand levels.
I started listening to John Denver’s Rocky Mountain High as a joke and mostly to leave Stacia a last.fm comment with its chorus. 4 hours later i’m still listening to it too many times an hour and am legitimately liking it. I feel insanely lame.
AND THE COLORADO ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
“Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential. But it was the minds of 11 year olds that could see that potential.”—Craig Stecyk (via xxblckroses)
My beautiful, smart, talented and amazing followers
So while I generally can keep a pretty steady stream of posts for internet arch going I realize that I am but one man. And as such I know there is so much stuff I probably miss out of a lack of knowledge of the world and just general forgetting. Basically what i’m asking is for suggestions as things to like for. Maybe late 90s, early 00’s fandoms I may totally not know about but with potential for internet gold. Maybe musicians or tv shows I forgot about. Any suggestions help and can lead me down the right track to find great things. Also sometime in the near future if internet arch grows as much as i’d like i may be looking for a new mod to help find more stuff. So keep an eye out for that as i take someone under my wing and explain the secrets of searching the internet of days gone by.
“Warm Beer and Cold Women” by Tom Waits (Words/Music: Tom Waits, Album: Nighthawks at the Diner, Asylum 1975)
Every once in awhile, I just randomly click on something in my iTunes and let it play. Today, this was it and i realized that even though I wasn’t in a mellow, melancholy mood, it was perfect. Because Tom Waits is always perfect.
now the moon’s rising ain’t got no time to lose time to get down to drinking tell the band to play the blues drink’s are on me, I’ll buy another round at the last ditch attempt saloon
There was this weird trend I sometimes run into in old sites made during the Geocities internet days where people became keepers of things. Basically someone would claim something about a character or person they liked for example in this someone is the keeper of wayne brady’s break dancing. I’m not exactly sure how one keeps that but you became the keeper of all these things and while some are obvious and simple others just weird me out. I don’t get you sometimes old internet, I don’t get you at all.